witticisms by Jess Witty

August 23, 2013

Reasons to Smile... a Prelude to Stampafaire!


 
 
 
The number one reason to smile today?
PTI's Stampafaire is only a day away!
 
 
We're kicking things off today by showing you this year's exclusive Stampafaire set (available for *free* tomorrow with a $100 order)... Reasons to Smile...
 


Such a sweet set. 

The flower image and stems/leaves image are separate, which makes inking everything super easy.  I went ahead and did two inks per image, inking the flowers first in a bright yellow, then rolling Hibiscus Burst around the edges.  The leaves got Simply Chartreuse first, then Aqua Mist. 

I love the way adding the Aqua Mist kind of gives it a bit of something different. 

 
 
I topped off the upper portion with a bit of Aqua Mist impressed with the Sunrise Impressions 2 plate.  It gives it that idea of sun rays without being too literal.
 
 
Are you guys pumped and ready for tomorrow??
 
I'll be celebrating my husband's 40th birthday this weekend, so no crafting for me.  I did leave lots of projects and posts for you to enjoy, though, so no worries :)  You'll still see lots from me and even a few videos of me in my work space.
 
 
Until then, there's already more Stampafaire stuff to see on Nichole's blog, so head on over!
 



{Smile} card
Stamps - Reasons to Smile
CS - White, Aqua Mist
Ink - Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse, Hibiscus Burst, Dark Chocolate; Summer Sun (SU)
Other - Sunrise Impressions 2 impression plate, enamel dots (My Mind's Eye)

3 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Your card is so beautiful - I always enjoy your work, so creative. Maybe I should comment more....Happy B-day to your hubby!

kacee said...

Jessica, Love this card!

Luanne said...

Love the colors and rolled edges! Awesome!!