witticisms by Jess Witty

April 02, 2010

Tags?

I sorta feel like I've turned. You know... to the dark side. I'm a card girl. Can't deny it. I don't know why, just am. But some of you are tag girls. You guys are over achievers. I think I'm too lazy for tags. But I have to say...

I kinda like 'em. They're short. And sweet. Just what I like about cards... except more of them. What's not to like about that? There's a possibility that I might have broken my own record for the number of products I used on them. Generally, that number is pretty darned low, but I went to town on these babies! {If you need the supply list, you can find it here.}

Later, friends!

3 comments:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Tags are definitely addicting!!! These are adorable. And TOOOOOO funny that you posted the cake picture down below! LOL

Bernice said...

Your tags are really cute!

JanR said...

Love these! So fun!!