witticisms by Jess Witty

July 02, 2010

Sweet Dreams...

Funny story... see this card? How it's all glittery and sparkly and shiny? You're probably thinking "It must be the glitter!" Which is also what I thought. Because I'm the one who added the glitter. Or so I thought. Unfortunately, just after I took the pictures, I thought, Huh. That glitter sure doesn't want to stick very well. Which was strange because I covered that whole die cut paper with Mod Podge. And that's when I realized that I used some sparkly embossing powder on it instead of glitter. Yeaaaaah. That was messy.
Oops.
{Material list can be found here.}

6 comments:

jen said...

*giggle*
It does LOOK great, and that's what is important, right?! :D

itsallrosi said...

te he! it still looks great!

Bev Gerard said...

Yep!
"Stuff" happens!

(((hugs)))

B said...

Heehee, I've done that before too! The card looks fab though!

Linda E said...

But still so pretty! Your secret is safe!

Glenda J said...

Funny story! Great card - so fabulous!