witticisms by Jess Witty

March 22, 2010

Take Flight... 10MSPC

The Great Stamp Room Cleanout. That is my life right now. It involves lots of boxes. And boxes. And decisions. Then more boxes. And every time I think, "Yeah, I probably don't need that anymore," my next thought is nearly always "Yeah, but that would make a great super quick 10 minute card!" Yup, pretty much defeating the purpose, right? {Sigh.} When I came across this little Tinkering Ink paper pad, I just had to do it, though. So I did. I love, love, loved this paper when it came out (which was quiiiiiite a while ago) and thought to myself that I was totally going to make this card way back when. And I'm fairly certain that no less than 187 other people have probably made this exact same card or a pretty darned close version of it since that time. But I don't care. I still like it. It was super quick, super easy, and super satisfying. And it will be handed off to one of the sweetest graduating seniors I know.
Thanks for stopping by, friends! Join me this week, wont' you? Just leave a little comment with a link to your 10 Minute Scrap Pile card and I'll stop by and see it!

1 comments:

AJ said...

are you kidding me- 10 minute scrap pile cards are MY FAVE! posted 2 this week I believe!
and, maybe you can offer up some suggestions on how to officially do that "craft room purge"- I have been trying for about 2 months and ALWAYS find a reason to keep everything! not making a lot of headway...