witticisms by Jess Witty

September 08, 2010

And ode to Kim Kesti...

on her birthday. Because she's turning 29 again, and you know a 29-again birthday calls for a celebration. And so, I present to you my ode to Kim...

This would be my attempt at a super modern, super unique, Kimesque creation. I made this a few weeks back, feeling as if Kim would like it as I was going along. I was going for different and unique and I think I got there. The saturated colors are Kimesque for sure and the modern feel is definitely a Kim quality. Yeah... I know... don't even say it... it totally isn't going to fit in any kind of envelope I've ever seen. Definitely a hand-delivery kind of project.

If I was going to go all-out-Kim on you, I'd need to skip the stamp and instead add a computer generated sentiment that is super snappy or punny, paired with the perfect retro modern image. Kim's cards are always happy, aren't they?

She's owned up to her special day over at her blog, so go wish her a Happy 29-again Day!

Much love to Kim... source of laughter, purveyor of sage advice, and always a faithful friend.

4 comments:

Keith and Kim Kesti said...

Thanks J.Witt! That's about the funkiest and coolest card I have ever seen - who cares if it fits in an envelope!? LOVE it! Love you, too!!

Pat said...

That is so bright & cheerful! I can see why Kim would love it. Thanks for sharing!
Hugs, Pat

Linda Beeson said...

Now that is a FUN card! So fitting for a birthday.

Bev Gerard said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeps!!
This is oh-so-effervescent cool!