witticisms by Jess Witty

September 23, 2010

Thank You...

for lots of things. For birthday wishes. Here and on Facebook. I read them all and enjoyed every minute of it. For being here. And listening to my crafty ramblings. I love coming here to my little crafty retreat and connecting with you guys. For commenting on Friday! Dude. There were a LOT of comments. Apparently people like winning things. Who knew? The comment winner from my blog who will receive their own brand spankin' new copy of Holiday Cards & More is... Mariana Grigsby who said... I love this project!!! I think Christmas cookies are my favorites! And, the winner of the big 'ol prize featured on the Paper Crafts Connection blog is... (from Ashley Cannon Newell’s blog): Laura – The Stampin’ Soldier who commented on Ashley Cannon Newell's blog (Sept. 17, 10:50 a.m.) Mariana, shoot me an email with your mailing address so I can get your copy of Holiday Cards & More sent out to you! And, since thank you is the theme of today's post... a little thank you card of mine that was posted over at the Emma's Paperie blog a few days ago...

The color challenge this month was black, white, and gold. Outside of my normal range, but I kind of love it!

Definitely more on the classy and elegant side than clean and simple. Even made the can-be-seen-everywhere-these-days scallop punch flowers myself.

Fancy, I know.

Props to me.

Added the Technique Tuesday sentiments because, let's get real, they go with everything, so why not this, too? And, can I just ask... do you check in over at the Emma's Paperie blog? Because, seriously... nearly every gosh darned day there is a new project up by the likes of Anabelle O'Malley... Melissa Phillips... Lisa Dorsey... special guest designers. Seriously, it's all good, all the time. And I get nothing for saying so. Check it out.

6 comments:

JanR said...

Wow. This. is. just. gorgeous!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Woooohooooooo!!!!! Thank you so much!!! I will send you an email very soon!
The card you are sharing today is wonderful, Jessica... and thanks for Emma's link!

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful card:)

Pat said...

Lovely card. You would never know you were out of your element with it. I love the colors and the punched flowers.
Hugs, Pat Smith

Marlene Ferreira said...

How lovely this black and white card is !
I´ll visit your blog now and then, to get some ideas .

Linda Beeson said...

Stunning! LOVING the black and white and the scallops and the flowers! NICE!